Back to top
Miguel Olivas’ vision for Arizona’s 1st District is to strengthen and empower lives through continuous progress.
- He secured $3.9 million to support the President’s mission to eradicate homelessness among veterans throughout rural Arizona;
- He worked on the Every Student Succeeds Act of 2015, federal legislation to replaced the No Child Left Behind Act;
- He secured $20 million for HIV/AIDS education and prevention.
Yet, work still remains.
- Miguel feels it is time we stop Congress from raiding Social Security benefits to pay for the defense welfare of other nation;
- Congress needs to pay back the social security trust fund, with interest, and give our seniors the raise they deserve;
- He continue the fight against the Trans-Pacific Partnership – the trade agreement that will surely destroy thousands of American jobs, negatively impact the environment, and violates human rights;
- He support The Equality Act. The most comprehension civil rights act since 1964. It includes sexual orientation (LBGTQ) in anti-discrimination laws. Because no person should live in fear.
Find out more about Miguel and his vision.
Learn More →
Ready to take the next step? Make a contribution to the campaign, or volunteer.
Find Out How →